Amaal Mallik is an Indian music director and singer, and lyricist.
Amaal Mallik was born on 16 June 1991 (age 29 years; as in 2020) in Mumbai. His zodiac signal is Gemini.
He attended Jamnabai Narsee College, Mumbai. He did his B.Com from N. M. School in Mumbai. He studied piano and did a course in music (western classical, jazz & rock) from Trinity School of Music below the steering of his trainer together with Benny, Xavier Fernandes, Tony Pinto, and Pleasure Bose. He even obtained casual coaching below the steering of his grandfather, Sardar Malik.
Top (approx.): 5′ 10″
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Household, Caste & Girlfriend
His father Daboo Malik is a music composer. His mom, Jyothi Malik, is a trainer. He has a youthful brother named Armaan Malik, who’s a singer.
He’s the grandson of veteran music director and rating composer, Sardar Malik. His grandmother’s identify is Kausar Jahan Malik.
His uncles, Abu Malik, is a movie rating composer and Anu Malik can also be a music composer. He has 4 cousins; Ada and Anmol Malik (singer) (daughters of Anu and Anju Malik), and Kasheesh and Aadar Malik, an actor & slapstick comedian (youngsters of Abu Malik).
As A Music Composer
After finishing his class 10, he instantly went to help Amar Mohile (music composer and movie rating composer ) for the soundtrack of “Sarkar (2005)” and “Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007).” He then later joined his father in arranging and producing music for the movies like “Kisaan (2009),” through which he collaborated on the remix monitor of “Mere Desh Ki Dharti” with the pop singer, Daler Mehndi. In 2014, he debuted as a music composer, composing three tracks for the film “Jai Ho (2014)” and “Khoobsurat (2014).”
He sang the tune “O Khuda” from the film “Hero (2015).”
In Promoting And Tv
He has composed over 100 commercial jingles for manufacturers like Amul, Vodafone, Horlicks, Relaxo, Toyota, Cornetto, Indian Oil, Sunfeast, iBall, and Makemytrip.com.
He composed the title monitor for Sony’s “Hongey Judaa Na Hum (2012-13)” and likewise the background rating for the present “26/12” for Life Okay.
- There was an enormous disagreement between his brother Armaan Malik and the actress Sonakshi Sinha, for the problem of actors turning singer when it was introduced that Sonakshi was going to sing in Justin Bieber’s live performance. Luv Sinha, Sonakshi’s brother took a dig at him and his brother Armaan for ‘performing’ of their music movies. Amaal wrote an extended publish, through which he positioned his help to his brother and the singers and made enjoyable of Luv’s performing profession.
- Amaal Malik as soon as lashed out at Filmfare Jury for his or her ‘biased’ nature. He stated that he was ashamed of his personal nomination; as he stated that songs he had composed for the movies had been common and the opposite’s film’s like “M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016)” had been the extra important movie with profitable songs. He additional went on to criticise Anil Kapoor’s son Harshvardhan’s getting all of the awards for his debut when Diljit Dosanjh for the film “Udhta Punjab (2016)” ought to have gotten the award.
- Amaal made the remake of the tune “Neend Churayi Meri Kissne O Sanam” from the film “Ishq (1997)” utilized in “Golmaal Once more (2017).” Nevertheless, the unique composer of the tune Anu Malik was by no means happy as he stated that they didn’t take his permission earlier than that. Amaal replied that he didn’t want to hunt permission from him as they took the rights of the unique tune ‘Sending All My Love by Linear,” on which the tune was based mostly. He additional added that he wished to take permission, however his uncle didn’t choose up his name.
- Kapil Sharma was being trolled for his boastful and egoistic nature. By which Malik brothers had been dragged one way or the other, it was a hearsay that Amaal and Armaan stormed out of Kapil’s present, “The Kapil Sharma Present” as a result of Armaan was not revered within the present. Amaal, who was alleged to be on the present for Sonakshi Sinha’s upcoming film, “Noor (2017),” failed to seem within the present eventually. Later, Amaal shut the rumours by saying that Armaan was by no means alleged to be on the present and Amaal needed to exit for some vital work that’s the reason he didn’t attend the present. He additional added that Kapil Sharma has been very type to them each time they’ve been on the present.
- After he revealed on social media that his favorite actor was Shah Rukh Khan, he was closely trolled by the followers of Salman Khan. On 15 September 2020, he took to Twitter to lash out on the trollers.
- Filmfare Award for the Finest Music Director for the movie ‘Roy’ in 2016
- Finest Movie Album for the movie “Roy” in 2016
- GiMA MTV Viewers Selection Award for the tune “Sooraj Dooba Hai” from the film “Roy” in 2016
Mirchi Music Award
- Listener’s Selection Track of The 12 months “Soch Na Sake” from the movie “Airlift” in 2017
- Listener’s Selection Album of The 12 months for the movie “Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety” in 2019
- Listener’s Selection Album of The 12 months for the movie “Roy” in 2016
- Meals: Dal Makhani, Butter Rooster, Butter Naan
- Songs: ‘Hoshwalo Ko Khabar’ from the movie Sarfarosh (1999), ‘Fir Le Aya Dil’ from the movie Barfi (2012), ‘Abhi Mujhme Kahin’ from the film Agneepath (2012), ‘Repair You’ by Coldplay
- From 2008 to 2011, Amaal assisted Pritam on a number of movies like Rowdy Rathore, R… Rajkumar, Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns, Heroine, Youngistaan, Ab Tak Chhappan 2, and Phata Poster Nikla Hero.
- His first outing as solo background scorer was for ‘Khwaabb,’ a sports activities movie produced by PVR Photos & Bullseye Leisure.
- He has an enormous crush on Preity Zinta.
- Armaan Malik, Amaal, and their father collaborated for the primary time for the tune, “Chale Aana,” from the movie “De De Pyaar De (2019).”