Gurfateh Singh Pirzada is an Indian actor and mannequin identified for his work within the movie “Responsible” (2020).
Gurfateh Singh Pirzada was born on Tuesday, 29 October 1996 (age 23 years; as in 2019) in Chandigarh. His zodiac signal is Scorpio.
He was raised in Delhi. He did his education from Pathways World Faculty Aravali, Gurugram with an Worldwide Baccalaureate Diploma. He did his commencement from Shobit College, Meerut. He did a diploma in methodology performing from The Jeff Goldberg Studio, Mumbai.
Peak (approx.): 6′ 1″
Eye Color: Darkish Brown
Hair Color: Black
Household & Caste
Gurfateh Singh Pirzada belongs to a Punjabi household. His father, Gurlal Pirzada is an agriculturist. His mom’s identify is Paramjit Kaur Pirzada.
He’s the brother of the South Indian actress and mannequin Mehreen Kaur Pirzada.
On the age of 17, he started his profession as a mannequin, making his look in numerous commercials and ramp reveals. He then began to behave in theatres. He made his performing debut with the quick movie “Bewajah” (2017).
- Mannequin: Jhatalekha Malhotra
- Movies: Into the Wild (2007), 2 States (2014), Ramleela (2013)
- Books: “The Glass Menagerie” by Tennessee Williams, “The Refined Artwork of Not Giving a F*ck” by Mark Manson
- He likes dancing, studying, and enjoying sports activities.
- His relations and family members name him ‘Fateh’ with love.
- From a really younger age, he needed to be a cricketer. He was even a district-level cricket participant.
- After a number of years of self-exploration, on the age of 17, he determined to turn out to be an actor.
- In 2014, he moved to Mumbai and took part within the 2014 magnificence pageant, Mr India.