Hiroo Johar is a well-liked Indian producer, greatest identified for her motion pictures like Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013) and My Identify Is Khan (2010). She is the mom of the well-known Indian filmmaker Karan Johar.
Hiroo Johar was born as Hiroo Chopra on 18 March 1943 (age 76 years; as in 2019) in Rahon, British India. Her zodiac signal is Pisces.
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Brown
Household, Caste & Husband
Hiroo Johar was born right into a Punjabi Household. Her father was an accountant within the PWD division of the British Punjab administration. She is without doubt one of the eight siblings; together with best-known Indian filmmakers BR Chopra and Yash Raj Chopra.
She was married to Yash Johar, an Indian movie producer.
Hiroo is the mom of Karan Johar.
Ravi Chopra and Aditya Chopra are the nephews of Hiroo. Rani Mukerji is married to Aditya Chopra and is the daughter-in-law to Hiroo.
She has two grandchildren particularly Yash and Roohi.
She was affiliate producer of the movies like Agneepath (1990), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003) and Kaal (2005). The 2006 Bollywood movie “Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna” was her first movie as a producer. She has produced a number of hit movies together with Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013), Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016), and Raazi (2018).
BIG Star Leisure Awards for Most Entertaining Romantic Movie for “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani” in 2013
- She is a giant fan of Elvis Presley.
- Hiroo married Yash Johar with the situation that he would take her to Elvis Presley’s live performance for his or her honeymoon.
- Proper from the film “Wake Up Sid (2009)” to “We Are Household (2010),” Hiroo produced them by the identify “Hiroo Yash Johar.”
- Karan Johar has quoted Hiroo as “The Helicopter Grandma to his kids.”
- Karan Johar’s twins are named after Hiroo and her husband. Yash, from his Grandfather Late Yash Johar and Roohi, is the rearrangement of Hiroo’s identify.