Jheel Mehta (Actress) Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
|Famous Role||‘Sonu’ (Tapu Sena’s friend) in TV serial ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ (2008–2012)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 160 cm
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet inches-5’ 3”
|Date of Birth||28 June 1995|
|Age (as in 2020)||25 Years|
|College||SVKM’s NMIMS, Mumbai, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Debut||TV: Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (2008)|
|Family||Father– Lata Mehta (Businessman)
Mother– Nalin Mehta (Beautician)
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jheel Mehta
- Jheel Mehta is an Indian TV actress.
- She was born and raised in Mumbai, but her roots are in Gujarat.
Jheel Mehta in Her Childhood
- She used to participate in co-curricular activities during her school days.
- She started her career as a child artist at the age of just 9.
- She is best remembered for her role as ‘Sonu’ in the comedy TV serial ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’.
- She left the show when she was 14 years old for preparing her SSC exams.
- She secured 93.3% marks in her 10th board examinations.
- She is good in studies.