Karuna Pandey is an Indian actress, theatre artist, and dancer, acknowledged for her roles in tv reveals resembling “Pushpa Unattainable” (2022) and “Devanshi” (2016), in addition to the 2015 movie “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.”
Karuna Pandey was born on Thursday, 4 September 1980 (age 43 years; as of 2023) in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. Her zodiac signal is Virgo.
She attended Kendriya Vidyalaya faculties in a number of places throughout India together with Ambala, Shillong, Chennai, Agra, Udhampur, and Lucknow, on account of her father’s navy service. Later, Karuna Pandey went to the Division of Indian Theatre in Chandigarh, Panjab College, to pursue a post-graduation diploma in performing arts.
Top (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Black
Mother and father & Siblings
Her father, P.C. Pandey, was an officer in command in navy farms. He died in 2005. Her mom, Deepa Pandey, was a homemaker.
Karuna Pandey has a sister named Bhawna Sharma who’s an Indian businesswoman. She operates the corporate ARTIUS in Gurgaon.
On 20 February 2014, Karuna Pandey acquired married to an Indian actor and filmmaker Rutwij Vaidya.
She was in a relationship with Rutwij Vaidya earlier than marrying him in 2014.
Karuna Pandey began her performing profession in 2003 with a small function within the Bollywood movie ‘The Bypass,’ which starred Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Irrfan Khan, and Sundar Dan Detha.
In 2015, Karuna Pandey appeared within the Bollywood movie ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ as Maharani Bhagwanti Singh. In 2019, she appeared within the movie ‘Motichoor Chaknachoor’ (2019) as Prabha Mausi.
She rose to fame after taking part in the function of Shaili Vimal Prasad within the widespread TV present ‘Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli’ in 2009. She then performed lead roles in different widespread TV reveals like ‘Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki’ (2005), ‘Shraddha’ (2009), and ‘Jhilmil Sitaaron Ka Aangan Hoga’ (2013) on Sahara One.
She then went on to seem in varied TV reveals like ‘Khauff Begins… Ringa Ringa Roses’ (2013) and ‘Devanshi’ (2016).
Karuna Pandey gained recognition by her function within the TV sequence ‘Pushpa Unattainable’ on Sony SAB and SonyLIV in 2022.
In 2023, she was one of many individuals within the actuality present ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ on Sony Leisure Tv.
- In 2017, Karuna Pandey received the Greatest Villain award on the Colours Golden Petal Awards for the tv serial Devanshi on Colours TV.
- In 2023, she acquired the Greatest Actress award on the Indian Telly Awards and Editorial Selection Awards for the tv serial Pushpa Unattainable on Colours TV.
- Movie(s): Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015), Zindagi (1964)
- She follows a vegetarian weight loss program.
- Other than being an actress, Karuna Pandey can be an completed author. Based on her, she commonly writes shayaris and poems. In 2016, on Ladies’s Day eve, she devoted a singular handwritten poem to all the feminine co-stars of the TV serial ‘Bhaage Re Mann.’
- She shared in a media interview in 2022 that she loves cooking meals at residence and even talked about a few of her favorite dishes. Karuna Pandey stated,
I solely eat vegetarian meals. I want soup over salads. I don’t actually hate any greens, however I’m not a fan of lengthy and flat beans. Probably the most tempting dish for me could be rajma chawal. My household likes to eat my kadhi chawal and paneer butter masala. Maggi is unquestionably my go-to midnight snack.”
- In her leisure time, she likes dancing, choreography, listening to music, writing songs, filmmaking, swimming, travelling to distant locations and biking.
- Karuna Pandey, an animal lover, owns pets named Romeo, Barbie, Mau, and Cuttie, and he or she considers herself an animal activist. She expressed her affection for animals in a media interview. She stated,
“I’ve two cats and a canine as my children. All three are adopted as I personally discourage breeding. My husband too is an animal lover like me. Each my husband and I are proud of our animal children and we don’t intend to have ‘human’ children.”
- In an interview, she revealed her ardour for dancing. She stated that she is a educated Kathak and Bharatnatyam dancer. She stated,
I used to be all the time into dancing – I’m a educated Kathak and Bharatnatyam dancer, so dancing is inside me, and performing for some cause got here naturally to me.”