Kushal Punjabi Wiki, Age, Death, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More – Filmyvoice – FilmyVoice
Kushal Punjabi was an Indian actor, director, mannequin, and dancer. He’s identified for showing within the Bollywood movies “Lakshya” (2004), “Kaal” (2005) and “Salaam-E-Ishq” (2007).
Kushal Punjabi was born on Friday, 23 April 1982 (age 37 years on the time of dying) in Mumbai. His zodiac signal was Taurus.
Kushal was energetic in sports activities proper from his childhood. He used to participate in biking, skating, dancing, soccer, athletics, and swimming in his college and faculty days. After finishing his commencement, Kushal had executed a course in bartending and had served as a bartender for some time. Thereafter, he labored as a purser in Jet Airways. Previous to appearing and modelling, Kushal had additionally labored as a life insurance coverage agent and monetary marketing consultant in Dubai.
Top (approx.): 5’ 10”
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Household, Caste & Spouse
Kushal belongs to a Sindhi Household. His father, Capt. VJ Punjabi (Karachi) was an Indian Navy personnel. His mom’s identify is Priya Punjabi (Hyderabadi). He had two sister’s Reena and Monisha.
Kushal was married to Audrey Dolhen (European). The 2 have been blessed with a son, Kian.
Kaushal began his profession as a mannequin and dancer. As a dancer, he had choreographed many contests just like the Gladrags Manhunt Mega Mannequin contest, and Mrs. India contest. He had additionally directed and choreographed the ‘Star Stroll’ trend occasion for an NGO named Umeed. He made his tv debut in 1995 with the TV collection “A Mouthful of Sky.” Subsequent, he did a brief movie “Bomgay.” In 1997 he featured within the music video of Shweta Shetty’s pop music “Deewane To Deewane Hai.”
He had labored in lots of well-liked TV serials like Love Marriage, Don, Zindagi Wins, #LoveBytes, Kya Hal Mister Panchal, Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo, and Ishq Mein Marjawan. He had additionally featured in lots of episodic roles in TV collection like “CID,” “Sssshhh… Phir Koi Hai,” and “Adaalat.”
In 2011, he received the fact TV recreation present “Zor Ka Jhatka: Complete Wipeout,” an Indian model of US recreation present Wipeout, and received the money prize of Rs. 5 million. Kushal was additionally part of many actuality reveals like “Mr. & Ms. TV,” “Concern Issue,” “Enjoyable on the Run,” “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 7.”
He had been part of the Bollywood movies “Lakshya,” “Kaal,” “Salaam-e-Ishq,” and “Loopy Cukkad Household.” In 2017, Kushal made his directorial debut with the quick movie “The Present.”
Along with appearing and dancing, he was additionally an journey sports activities trainer. He used to show varied water sports activities to individuals together with Scuba Diving and Water Boarding.
Loss of life
Kaushal Punjabi dedicated suicide at round 11 pm on 26 December 2019. He was discovered hanging at his residence in Pali Hill, Bandra, Mumbai. Police recovered a suicide notice from his place that acknowledged that nobody was answerable for his dying. Reportedly, he was going by way of separation from his spouse and was additionally affected by melancholy. The tv actor, Karanvir Bohra, introduced the information of Kushal’s dying on social media. He wrote
Your demise has shocked the hell out of me. I’m nonetheless in denial, Kushal Punjabi. I do know you might be in a happier place, however that is unfathomable. The way in which you lead your life actually impressed me in additional methods than one…. however what was I to know. Your zest for dancing, health, off-road biking, fatherhood and above all that, that smiling face of yours, your happy-go-lucky nature your heat all that was such ingenuity. I’m gonna miss you a lot #kushlani. You’ll all the time be remembered as a man who lived a full life.”
- Movie(s): I Am Sam (2001), Sholay (1975), Dil Chahta Hai (2001)
- Journey Vacation spot: Mauritius
- Kushal was keen on dancing, watching movies, studying, and using bikes.
- He beloved travelling and doing journey sports activities.
- He was knowledgeable trendy jazz and hip-hop dancer. He had labored as a choreographer and coach in Shiamak Davar’s dance institute.
- He was a health fanatic and used to go to the health club every single day.
- Throughout an interview, Kushal had revealed that if not an actor, he would have been a pilot.
- He was an avid animal lover and had owned a pet cat, Pinkypaw Punjabi and two pet canines, Mr.Snuggles and Mr.Gizmo.
- Kushal had featured on the duvet of the Tri-city Calling journal.
- He had 4 tattoos on his physique; A Ganesh tattoo on his proper shoulder, his son’s identify inked on his left arm, a masks inked on his left bicep, and yet one more tattoo on his again.
- His household and mates fondly referred to as him Kush. He was additionally known as dancing daddy and biker boy by his mates.