Sulbha Arya is a veteran Hindi and Marathi tv and stage actress who’s greatest identified for her roles within the motion pictures Hera Pheri (2000) and Kal Ho Na Ho (2003).
Sulbha Arya was born on 15 July 1950 (age 68 years; as in 2018) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her Zodiac signal is Most cancers.
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Gray
Household, Caste & Husband
Sulbha was born right into a Marathi Household and married to a Muslim cinematographer, Late Ishan Arya.
She has two sons Sameer Arya, who can also be a cinematographer and Sagar Arya, who’s an actor and is married to Anwesha Bhattacharya, an actress.
She is the sister-in-law of Shabana Azmi.
She began her appearing profession in Theatres and making her debut from a sitcom that aired on Doordarshan named ” Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi.”
She has performed roles in numerous TV serials particularly Sure Boss(1984), Hip-Hip Hurray ( 1999), Important Maike Chali Jaungi (2018), Sasural Genda Phool (2010), Begusarai (2015) and plenty of extra. She is well-known for her position as Kanta Ben in 2003 dramedy movie “Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003).” She was final seen within the film “Simmba (2018).”
Display Award for Finest Comic, within the 12 months 1997 for the movie Masoom.
- Sulbha is president of Mumbai Indian Individuals’s Theatre Affiliation (IPTA).
- Sulbha Arya has taught Logic and Psychology for over 20 to 25 years in MVLU Faculty, Andheri, Mumbai.
- Sulbha received married to Ishan Arya in Arya Samaj Temple.
- She has additionally labored in lots of different common movies together with Halla Bol (2008) and Chamku (2008).
- Sulbha Arya and Farooque Shaikh had been greatest associates. Each time they’d be collectively in any of the filming tasks, they’d throw insulting phrases at one another. She even as soon as mentioned in an interview with TOI that she thinks Farooque Shaikh was her second husband.
- Shabana Azmi as soon as mentioned in an interview that she had based mostly her “Chalk N Duster” position of a instructor over her beloved bhabhi Sulbha Arya’s character.
- She has a novel bond with Umang Jain, who performed the granddaughter of Sulbha in “Khatmal-E-Ishque. Umang as soon as mentioned that she needs to be as elegant and swish as Sulbha.